We have been challenged on the HQ Ladder

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Red! RED! You still play CoD?! Wowzas! Lately when I feel like playing and don't see any of you pricks on vent (other than the SWG channel)I've been going into the French School Girls server and on their vent channel (its the same IP as their server).
Until more FoU and BTP get back into CoD I'll probably hang their :\.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i've noticed you broadcasting later, but i'm either heading out or getting in and am too damn tired, sorry dollface
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Eheheh I didn't think anybody saw those damn broadcasts. Sigh, I can't wait till a new mappack or whatever just so more of you beeches will play.
SWG SHUCKS !
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

Gilgamesh wrote:SWG SHUCKS !

:werd: (again)
s'funny, cuz the swg channel always has a TON OF FUCKIN PEOPLE, no less the 2 CoD members. i mean, i dont expect you whores to play all the time or exactly when i'm playing. you kids still play or have you moved back to SWG country
Milk

Post by Milk »

yeah we still play, We were on last night but you had left by that time, expect me on a good bit to day in preparation for the match
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl: