ONCE AGAIN!

You can talk about anything in here
Anubis
FoUster

ONCE AGAIN!

Post by Anubis »

another noob under the name DaLittle! used our {FoU} tag, and get this, HE WAS IN OUR SERVER!!!! I MEAN CMON WHAT A NOOB!!!! as a padawan, i asked him, who leader was, he said sauron. i asked how many memers total, he said 13. i asked who recruited him and how long ago, he said 2 days ago, and he cant remember who. after 2 days and only 13 members?!?!? so i showed my real name, and after i killed him 2 times he disconnected. i hunted him through 4 servers till he finally took off tag, and right now im still checking to make sure he doesnt just put it back on. ok, i vented, thx :D
Christian

Post by Christian »

nice vent Anubis. showed him good :Pseems like we're a target alot though. too many noobs have too much time on their hands it seems :P
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

oh and btw, this one guy must have been incognito, but another guy in HOP was something like Khorne the something, he said FoU used to b a great clan but now they only recruit noobs.....something to think about mayb?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Ghorne's opinions really mean diddly to me cos I don't like the way he plays to be honest (if he's the guy I'm thinking of). Excluding Ice and Chip who are both out after finding out their true nature, the most recent people in have been 7Up, Sabre, Arch and Christian. Before that it's been a while since anyone new was recruited, I think Step or TruV perhaps.Apart from Christian ( :wink: ) I personally don't consider any of those to be n00bs. I believe we've filtered out the crap and I do not consider a single active member to be undeserving of being a FoUster.
Christian

Post by Christian »

Snape, got your timeline messed up. moron, LOLi got it before Step and TruV did. sheesh! :rofl:why is our great leader a noob?!?!?!? :rofl:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Snape, we have had a growing number of people using FoU tags. I saw three people yesturday and it is getting a bit out of control. Now, I say that we start Most Wanted lists, or at the very least, update the Roster so people out of FoU know who is in and who is out.What do you except, our clan is one of the super powers among DBD, HMC and OR. We are really a model clan.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

we need more fishermen operations like anus did... quite ingenious... but alas, i am stuck in my room.. mapping the night away only armed with AIM and kazaa to keep me from boredom... so i am really missing out because of the map.. lol
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

ummm pardon me for asking... but what's the big deal if someone puts on the tag? It's a compiment! Everyone wants to be FOU!! Of course, it's mostly because they heard that snape is GREAT in bed! :rude1: (You owe me some cash for spreading that snapey) :deal: But seriously, they're not a member, they're missing out - no matter what their nickname or tag says. So let em be I say! :shake2: ZeligmanZ - defending the downtrodden![/url]
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Miller

Post by Miller »

lol thats a funny icon u got there snape
Waaaa I don\\\'t know how to upload picture for my avatar :(