tlod match results and other shit

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

lol he wears the btp tag and he *told* me
HanK

Post by HanK »

:shock:
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

this is midget we're talking about
he was probably high on crack (and dont fuckin tell me he doesnt do drugs, i dont buy it)
8)
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

well...he does eat a lot of hashbrowns? hashbrowns = hash = drug = high = leave tlod?
Gheed2k

Post by Gheed2k »

= him BACKSTABBING US!!!
Hey! I have a signature!
Re-tardish

Post by Re-tardish »

or maybe it's because you guys suck;)all seriousness aside, it was a good effort, but there was some weak shit going on, re-tardish needs a lesson in strategy etiquette. and a few people's aim was a bit off...no namesi didnt do so hot either, but if you need a sub again, let me know, i'll suit upyeah sorry :idea:
i can\'t wait to bomb dodongos
Re-tardish

Post by Re-tardish »

or maybe it's because you guys suck;)all seriousness aside, it was a good effort, but there was some weak shit going on, re-tardish needs a lesson in strategy etiquette. and a few people's aim was a bit off...no namesyeah. i dont' really have much good practice, cause i don't really have any good servers to play on. any server names would be welcome. so...GIVE ME THE SERVER NAMES!!
i can\'t wait to bomb dodongos
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

or maybe it's because you guys suck;)all seriousness aside, it was a good effort, but there was some weak shit going on, re-tardish needs a lesson in strategy etiquette. and a few people's aim was a bit off...no namesyeah. i dont' really have much good practice, cause i don't really have any good servers to play on. any server names would be welcome. so...GIVE ME THE SERVER NAMES!!Learn to quote right please sir. :roll: