I bring word from Team Slayer!!!

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

I bring word from Team Slayer!!!

Post by Snape »

You got suspendedTeam Slayer here. I think your team needs to ship shape its poor immature childish behavior before all the leagues remove you. You should of just played Saturday night instead of it getting like this, you dispute "I told you you wouldnt win that" we play Sunday night and you get owned, and you didnt think all that shit talk was going to caught back up with you ? you think requesting deletion from the S&D doesnt effect you else where.ggownedTeam Slayerps Keep playing Final Fantasy, You have no Place in CoD LoL what a bunch of pansies they be!!! :lol:
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

where'd you read that?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

The dumbasses tried to post a news article on the main site. :D
Milk

Post by Milk »

Can someone please try to contact them and explain to them what fucktards they are? :DIt's good shit but obviously they didn't get the fact that we were having fun with it.AND SOMEONE FUCKING POINT THEM TO THE HQ LADDER KTHX GF.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
hota

Post by hota »

Ask them where i can get there hacks, and tell them to get a fucking life.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
HanK

Post by HanK »

If anyone gets to contact them, I would like to request that it be me.Actually I have Ricket's e-mail address, so perhaps I'll do that later tonight.
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

If there is one thing I know its how to be a prick, and how pricks react.When you reply don't swear, and don't seem angry. Act above it all, say it plainly and confidently, explain how you didn't feel the need to fight them because of their obvious hacks, how it would be a waste of time to fight a "fair fight".If you do it civil these immature jackasses will pissed off, if you do it like a 14 year old kid, they will be happy because they got to you.Anywho, piss em off good.