What's our interest/dedication to this these days?

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
ReDWasK

What's our interest/dedication to this these days?

Post by ReDWasK »

you guys still playing? i just kinda stopped when no one else was around, i just stick my head in for BTP matches...but, i dunno, looks like SWG and shit is taking the head, and battlefield vietnam, etc etc, just curious to see if it's worth bothing organizing matches and shit.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

i will play more after 1.3 comes out in the next couple weeks.New map expansion pack, Punk Buster :)Good Sheet!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

red go check out our homepage poll and news items :)
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

HAHAHAHAHAHAdude, gfgf.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Aren't they also getting rid of the jump to and from prone thing? Sucks for Team Slayer. That and Punkbuster should throw a nice big wrench into their game.
hota

Post by hota »

What homepage?
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

BTP team homepage on the ogl thing
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

LOL That is good shit. Didn't even know we had a home page lolWell I would play, but no one else does. I have started playing jkii again hehehe
Milk

Post by Milk »

:lol: you know its a bad day when you go back to jk2But really I have been thinking about it, and yeah I want to play more, but I just dont enjoy real pubs, just good clan servers. Maybe if we all played more.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl: