lol

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
ReDWasK

lol

Post by ReDWasK »

so yeh, i guess we autoforfeited cuz we took to long to pick the map and shit, i just checked in luu of that, but it's too late, and now we're 8th, lolspilt milk really...
HanK

Post by HanK »

Oh well, I only wanted to play that one last match for kicks and giggles anyway. Anyone know of a good ladder out there?
Milk

Post by Milk »

Spilt milk, eh? I won't have it! RaR! :P I have been looking into this one, TWL: http://www.teamwarfare.com/Here's the Ruleset for HQ. http://www.teamwarfare.com/rules.asp?se ... quartersIt seems like they have a lot of ladder options and a well enforced ruleset. This is definetly one to consider.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
hota

Post by hota »

Join the ladder, do it............ do it.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Milk

Post by Milk »

I just want some conformation fromt he other dudes.. Simma down hota ;)
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

im not joining anything till PunkBuster comes out.no sense in joining another ladder, getting all used to the settings and then it changes in 1.4Just play normal until the next patch.
Milk

Post by Milk »

Whats the ETA on that