Post by Step »

congrats-ed J-cen :)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Hey I was gonna! I've been working like 14 hour shifts so I barely get enough time to mastur... I mean shower. Anyway yeah welcome to FoU Jacen, I'll do the access rights thingy after I've finished "showering". :wink:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Hey I was gonna! I've been working like 14 hour shifts so I barely get enough time to mastur... I mean shower. Anyway yeah welcome to FoU Jacen, I'll do the access rights thingy after I've finished "showering". :wink:14 hours? No wonder you've been slacking in the bedroom.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Dude I'm trying... :cry:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Hey I was gonna! I've been working like 14 hour shifts so I barely get enough time to mastur... I mean shower. Anyway yeah welcome to FoU Jacen, I'll do the access rights thingy after I've finished "showering". :wink:Thats why I said your Bussy!!!! You do a great job man...but you do need help from time to time. :)
jacen

Post by jacen »

lol thanks guys and snape go ahead and enjoy your se... i mean showering sessions with goats! 14 hours? No wonder you've been slacking in the bedroom.word there mus. ZIPPO, YOU RETARD! hehehehe sorry i couldnt resist! and nobody broke out the clan lube?? Did you use the rest of it on jordy? :( lolOh yeah and bane thanks for the meal ill enjoy it :D That pic was hilarious.Thanks everyone and ill cya around the forums and in games!
If you're fresh, you're clean.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

OH NO IM LATE!But yea, no one really likes this kid, we all just felt sorry for him....isn't that right? O_O!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

But yea, no one really likes this kid, we all just felt sorry for him....isn't that right? O_O!Dude. That was you. :wink:
HanK

Post by HanK »

Welcome aboard Jace. :)
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

But yea, no one really likes this kid, we all just felt sorry for him....isn't that right? O_O!Dude. That was you. :wink:Lies.