City of Heroes Beta

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
HanK

Post by HanK »

The character I've been playing with the most so far (that's a cigar in his mouth, hard to see in the picture):Same guy, using one of the mind control powers that basically lets you toss somebody up in the air and slam them back down (picture is before the guy gets tossed in the air):
HanK

Post by HanK »

How can he look gay holding that mace?Giving it good to some guy:And more...
HanK

Post by HanK »

Using the speed boost that every character gets (much like the burst run in SWG, except you can do it as long as you want, which I have a feeling they will change before final release), not to be confused with the actual super speed power you can get at a higher level (you can fly too):Ice......ice, babyAnd fire:Lots and lots of fire:
HanK

Post by HanK »

This guy I made just for Snape:Kicking some tail:And finally, feeling all hot and dirty:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

good shit Hank thanks for the screens bro!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

good shat Hank thanks for the screens bro!Rofl HanK.All of those screens are sploogeriffic!!! :P
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

thats nice hank, i was planning on preorder but decided just to wait until it comes out to see what the feed back is, just tell me, better than swg?
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Hankles I'm on the beta too, Look for "Cursed Enkidu" thats my name right now, whats yours?Just to let everyone know, gamestop, software etc, babbages and funcoland all had bonus disks that you could preorder and be signed up for a garunteed beta. Not sure if you still can though.I'll see if I can get some screens up here.Hank, How did you get shots of your face? haven't figured that out yet.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Hold page up and use the mouse to rotate the camera, then hit page down to return it to normal view.I'll probably be playing as the Capitalist most often.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Somehow that game reminds me of GTA3 w/o superpowers... Beating up thugs, and the same graphics.