When FoU members can't show respect to other FoU members

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

first of all the only reason i was killing you was because you and pain-killer kept attacking me on the platform, then after you got owned you started getting mad and cried about it. and if your in a shitty its not my problem dont bring it into the server, especially when your asking for it.
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

first of all the only reason i was killing you was because you and pain-killer kept attacking me on the platform, then after you got owned you started getting mad and cried about it. and if your in a shitty its not my problem dont bring it into the server, especially when your asking for it.Only reason I would attack someone on the platform is if they're blocking a duel or if I'm dueling them myself. So maybe you had better check your info before you speak.
Zyrac

Post by Zyrac »

I think your in a pretty shitty mood right now... :P I think I was there too but i didn't see anything cept that Max got owned
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

I was there and you both were shitty to each other i think you did the right thing by leaving cause it was out of control. when things like that happen its better to just leave for a few mins come back under another name and chil, things will blow over
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

respect juggs. shit im sure he didnt do anything that would piss anyone else of.. them 2 were just asses.