New Recruit: Bane

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

dont forget aboot dai's EXP POWER GRINDING THREAD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1it was hela long too :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:FUCK YAAAAAI should revive that. 8)
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

that topic was just random bullshit that you and i started, and then was joined. you may have made it, but i called you a cock lover. i win :?
DaikatanaGenshu

but i called you a cock lover. <<<<<-------------------
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

but i called you a cock lover. <<<<<-------------------aye.come and visit me on jk2. im lonely. ill see if i can sell my body to the fat lady next door (ill wear a blind fold.. its "erotic") and ill come back.
DaikatanaGenshu

but i called you a cock lover. <<<<<-------------------aye.come and visit me on jk2. im lonely. ill see if i can sell my body to the fat lady next door (ill wear a blind fold.. its "erotic") and ill come back.Riiiiiight......
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

but i called you a cock lover. <<<<<-------------------aye.come and visit me on jk2. im lonely. ill see if i can sell my body to the fat lady next door (ill wear a blind fold.. its "erotic") and ill come back.Riiiiiight......´fine, shes gonna be the one wearing the blindfold. damn hippie...