Joining TWL

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
HanK

Joining TWL

Post by HanK »

OK, I'm tired of waiting for somebody else to do this so I'll just do it myself. :wink: Who among you are still interested in playing CoD, and in particular joining the TWL ladder? I know some of you are getting tired of CoD, so it would be handy to know what kind of numbers we're looking at for recruitment purposes. The more the merrier I say.Do you want to continue under the name BTP or start fresh with a new name? Personally, I'm fine with leaving it as it is, but I think I remember hearing somebody express some desire to change the name and start with a clean slate. Whatever everyone else wants is gravy with me.What kind of ladder are you looking to join? There are 4v4, 6v6, and 8v8 ladders for each gametype. I figured we'd stick with HQ in either the 8v8 or 6v6 format; I know we've had a little bit of trouble getting together people for 8v8 matches in the past, but if we can get enough people I personally would prefer to stick with that.Your thoughts?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I think you guys should go for it, you were kicking serious ass until OGL got gay and you stopped trying.You'd probably need to ask a couple of extra peeps tho, like Maxi or Anus for example. I dunno - I just lurk here! :D
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I would drop it down to 6 on 6 Hank.8 on 8 just doesnt cut it anymore at all bro. Not that I would be playing but you saw how hard it is to get 8 on 8 every weekend, especially with summer just around the corner. Alot of people arent gonna want to be playing CoD when they could be out and about doing other things.6 on 6 or maybe even 4 on 4 with 2 teams maybe.
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

im up for it
HanK

Post by HanK »

I would only go 8v8 if I could get a commitment from people like Jacen, Hobar, Calvus etc. Otherwise I think 6v6 would be the best we could do.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

me me im up. ardy said he would too
hota

Post by hota »

Yeah yeah.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i'd be gamei dont see us getting 8 guys together for a match though, i'd say 6keke
HanK

Post by HanK »

Apparently the name BTP is already taken so we need a new one. You know my personal favorite: Fluffy Sunshine Gang. :wink:Any other suggestions?
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

Car RAMROD or just RAMRODgf i ween!