New Name

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
HanK

Post by HanK »

The sad thing is I think Donkey Punch is taken. :oops: It looks like FSB is going to win (2-1!), so unless anyone has some serious argument against like a strong allerigic reation or some such FSB it will be. Any tag preference?[FSB]{FSB}|:|FSB|:|
hota

Post by hota »

Heres a good tag .
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
HanK

Post by HanK »

What part of that name is already taken don't you understand?
Maximus

Post by Maximus »

I think we should go with the brackets [FSB] . But I still think we should be STFU - Yeah We Hate You. :P
hota

Post by hota »

Sorry hank i cant read.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
HanK

Post by HanK »

It's not your fault hota, it's your teachers' fault. :D
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

just go with FBS so we can get registered and shit gf
HanK

Post by HanK »

I'm working on it. I've registered the team, but it's not letting me invite players at the moment. :?
HanK

Post by HanK »

In the meantime go ahead and register at www.teamwarfare.com
HanK

Post by HanK »

To make a third post in a row, I figured out the problem is I'm just slow. :D -Register at www.teamwarfare.com -Go to the CoD North American 6v6 HQ ladder-Find our team and select join-The password is fousta :D