Rogues, for better weapons.

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

i think alittle more than 400 dmg
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

i think alittle more than 400 dmg :shock: damn!I only do 125 :(
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

his is spells des you can be upfront dishing and taking the dmg all he can do is dish it.... me on the other hand i do around 110 a hit and i heal for 240!!!! soon to be 480!
~Pwner of Cypher
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

his is spells des you can be upfront dishing and taking the dmg all he can do is dish it.... me on the other hand i do around 110 a hit and i heal for 240!!!! soon to be 480!I like taking damage as long as I have a good healer with me :)The dude last night was DA BOMB FO SHEEZY, healing for 480 was AWESOME! I tanked so much shit to level him and myself up. Dire wolves and shit dont stand a chance with me and a good healer, get there BITCH so we can kick everythings ASS!!! You just sit back and heal and I will kill anything that moves!!!!!!!!!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

lol, i tried to take down a few direwolves from the battlements, but my tiny ass couldnt see over the edge.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

lol, i tried to take down a few direwolves from the battlements, but my tiny ass couldnt see over the edge.LOL! :shock: Shorty?
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

also i belive my orc to be a nudist. All the pants armor i get is all super short, and its all gray and ugly. i want armor that atleast covers my "jolly green giant".
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

also i belive my orc to be a nudist. All the pants armor i get is all super short, and its all gray and ugly. i want armor that atleast covers my "jolly green giant".lol do the goblin quest and get you some nice Goblin armor to cover your green ass!Have you done the gems of bravery quest yet?52k exp for that and it isnt that hard honestly, just buy some potions kill 1 then sit and do it again 10 times.SOme nice easy quests in there as well for making kick ass money. Some things are right in the village, take this to her and this to him and I give you 2 opals which are 300k..Get good armor Baney!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

thats the thing bro... i do have goblin shit! also, ive done all the missions i can, but im going for armor of destruction next... 500k for breastplate... *sigh*and btw i got one shot att a human today. didnt get anything.. but still, one shot....