I will tank for the new people starting out

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

remember u have to be within 10 lvls to party with some one....isoide my warrior is still lvl 13 so contact me....
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Errr... n00b question no.1 - can i make like buddy lists? How do I know who is online, or do I have to PM at random...
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Errr... n00b question no.1 - can i make like buddy lists? How do I know who is online, or do I have to PM at random...to make a buddy list, you will have to be able to click on your friend in the game, press "U" then go to the friend tab and hit register :)
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

remember u have to be within 10 lvls to party with some one....isoide my warrior is still lvl 13 so contact me....Man i forgot about that :(Hurry up and get to lvl 15 Cyph :)
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

uhm that lvl thing is bugged or sumtinserge islvl 33 im lvl 21 and we grped fine i justcouldnt invite him he had toinvite me was wierd....try to get cyphy to join and try it maybewe could power lvl his ass up!
~Pwner of Cypher
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Guys, while all you are getting started, Mus, Zeligman, Serge, and I (high level people) are all leveling up and saving for the clan. So, if you are interested in joining the FoU of Knight, contact me or Musashi.My name is RyuKatze and Mus's is Arosa.We'll be around... :P
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

yeah but isnt it when you are in a clan you cant group up with others?I was reading through the KO forusm and read that, so if that is the case I wont be asking to join... no one is ever on when I am on so that will hurt me more than help me. Toofy and I are the only 2 on at the same time every night and Z sometimes. We like grouping with others especially when Z isnt on, we dont have a healer.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

yeah but isnt it when you are in a clan you cant group up with others?I was reading through the KO forusm and read that, so if that is the case I wont be asking to join... no one is ever on when I am on so that will hurt me more than help me. Toofy and I are the only 2 on at the same time every night and Z sometimes. We like grouping with others especially when Z isnt on, we dont have a healer.LoL?!Des, i'm pretty sure that if you're in a clan, it doesn't affect you're ability to join a party with someone of a different clan. Just as long as thier in the same level range and of the same race... :?
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

well i played only for 2 hours and im stuck with running around that place with lotsa ppl and sitingWEEEEEE this is life 8)
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Hehe I had to hold DES's Hand.. now THAT was fun!Ill be on when des is most nights.... 11pm or so eastern.. maybe earlier!Im also on wed afternoons... my day offi want to level my priest massively... to heal all of your broken bodies and souls! :oops: did i say that out loud? :lol:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.