We shouldve told Cyph

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

im lvl 13 btw.cool you went to the big dude and got your skills?2 more levels and you can group with toofy and I
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

one prob des, i can't stay up till 3 AM, WHORE!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Haha. If I posted to this yesterday I could say, "But I can!".
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

one prob des, i can't stay up till 3 AM, WHORE!LOL!Well that is when we play bro. 11pm eastern time is when I am always on. Tuesday thru Friday. Sat - Monday Im on off and on all day. Last night for an hour and a half and made a priest and got her to LvL 17, so tonight I will work on here to get her to like 20ish so I can get with any player we have a then I can power level her by going with toofy to kill Dire Wolves at 2k exp per kill I will just sit back and heal him while he kills them all. Thats why you need to be with us. Killind dire wolves on Bethel will take you up alot faster than the things you are killing now. BUT dont go there if you dont have a healer or ALOT of potions, they hit HARD!Bad part now is Toofy and I lose 5000 exp points when we die now :( Thats why Im working on my Priest character so toofy and I can always have a healer, Priest should be your other character, its so easy to lvl up even being lvl 1, just hit somethign big, heal yourself, hit it again, heal yourself... easy exp.Be sure to keep up with all your quests too. They help ALOT!
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

Die DIres!!!!!!! God damned goblins whooped my ass!!!! Die Goblins times 2!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Die DIres!!!!!!! God damned goblins whooped my ass!!!! Die Goblins times 2!lol we were owned to the max as Taco would say.BOOM!!! Des + Toofy = dead!BASTARDS!We will get them tonight with the healing :)
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

Hell ya fucking laggy bitch ass server. I was like ohh look a gob...ohh look I dead...damnit!!!!!!!!!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Hell ya fucking laggy bitch ass server. I was like ohh look a gob...ohh look I dead...damnit!!!!!!!!!lol i know it, those gobs are.... damn back at the spawn point :shock:
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

ahahahaha
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

i will healzor you!
~Pwner of Cypher