CoH Retail

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

I can't :(. I'm on justice with a whole bunch of people I work with and some other buds, maybe if I get more into the game I'll start up another character over on your guy's server. Shizzy.
GuessWho17

Nada.

Post by GuessWho17 »

Too bad, come to Guardian. Lvl16 Scrapper. Me and Raun are on guardian, so all of you guys come lol :oops: BaM! *Emerald Style*
gramps

Post by gramps »

yo, i am seriously considering getting this game since the summer is coming up, and it looks like a shitload of fun, with a new concept. i mean, ive always wanted to be a hero. and, i will either want to be a controller or a defender, from what i have read.but, does this game cost money each month? and what is the original cost? i saw that most of u play on infinity, so if u can get me the info. i might b seeing yah there. thanks :P
:{8):
HanK

Post by HanK »

It's 15nbucks a month and $50 to pick it up off the shelf.
hota

Post by hota »

You guys still playing this game? i might get it.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

I yam, I'm only lvl 15 (I don't play it like it was crack)
hota

Post by hota »

Gilg.... my hero...What server you on.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
hota

Post by hota »

Any 1 else play?
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Justice.
hota

Post by hota »

Glig gimme you aim/name in game please :(