All Aboot Practices

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
Milk

All Aboot Practices

Post by Milk »

While I think that we should have scheduled practices, I think those would most likely in the form of scrims. As for other practice, we all seem to be on around the same times, and we can easily throw up some impomptu practicing on a pub. How's this sound to you all?
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
HanK

Post by HanK »

I'm down with that.I'd like to get something together this weekend before our match on Monday. Winging it doesn't seem to be working too well for us anymore. :wink:
hota

Post by hota »

Ill, do it but i dont think it will happen.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
jacen

Post by jacen »

mondays are bad mondays are bad bad bad bad! If its at like 8 or 9 its ok. The only practice i can make is late saturday and 5pm on sunday. Other weekends i can do all night friday and all day sat and 5pm on sunday. This week i wont be around sat tho.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
hota

Post by hota »

You talk to much.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.