Date, Map, I.P for Match

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
hota

Post by hota »

Tom can play for us if were short ppl.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Hobar is there.
HanK

Post by HanK »

So, so far able to play we have:HanKMilkhotaJacen EnderCalvusHobarWe have one too many, so to get the starting six I propose a first come first serve system by way of the vent channel. All in favor?Well I don't give a shit we're doing it anyway. :wink:
Maximus

Post by Maximus »

I'll be there also but may have to leave.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Alrighty, then pop into the vent channel ahead of time in case we need you, but if we have the people we'll probably have to go with someone else who can definitely stay the whole time. :( Anyone who turns up only to be told they can't play in this particular match will have a priority spot in the next one though.
hota

Post by hota »

Im in vent now so........... im playen.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Ender

Post by Ender »

sorry guys something came up and i cant make it tonight. sorry :oops: :cry:
HanK

Post by HanK »

We didn't need you anyway bitchass. :wink: