Say hello to Hitman01!

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
Musashi
FoUster

Say hello to Hitman01!

Post by Musashi »

Today, while playing with Eva (RyuKatze), and Zeligman in the Goblin Village, we came across Hitman01. A guy you've probably seen about, I know I have, partied up with him quite a few times; as has Zman. Since we liked him so much, due to his good tanking, helping me gain a level and the fact he was willing to do something with us, even though he wanted to stay in the Goblin Village. I invited him into FoU (the Knight Online guild).He's the first none FoU Board regular to join the guild, and will probably do us proud. He's been pointed in the direction of the site, and will be able to chat with us all soon.Give him a good welcome.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Well hello there Hitman01!Just saw ya registered with our humble site, feel free to hang around and make sure you ridicule Mus... for he is scouse.
Hitman01

Post by Hitman01 »

Thanks, this clan has been together since 1981does any one play natural selection its a mod for half-life
NULL
Hitman01

Post by Hitman01 »

well staying at golbin wasn't wanted to do, jsut need the money. But hope to do well
NULL
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Heh nah 1981 was the year I was born. Very special year indeed.FoU got together about 2 years ago. What's your stats on KO?
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

C'mon guys, HitMan's really cool. I bet he's gonna be a good asset to our Knight Guild in the very near future.Good to see you HitMan!!! :P Oh, and by the way, i'm RyKatze, the player that was with Arosa when we met you.Welcome to the baords!!!
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

1981 rules!
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

Hello, welcome to the KO boards :D
~Pwner of Cypher
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

*slaps terras* hola. welcome to all the forums
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Sup dude, nice to have another warrior! Now I have someone I can hide behind and hog all the exp for doing nothing :)Good to have you aboard!