Tonight, I need our clan to gather.

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
Musashi
FoUster

Tonight, I need our clan to gather.

Post by Musashi »

After going into the Colony Zone with a large party, and getting chased all the way back to the safe zone; we found a safe passage over the mountains to get to some mobs. With a full party, we killed these easily, and they gave out +5k experience.They deal out some large amounts of damage, but they die fast and give out great amounts of exp, money and items.If we can get some warriors for tanking, and our mages (Serge and Toof I believe) for high damage online tonight, hopefully at level 30 and above, we can earn some nice amounts of experience.Post whether you guys will be able to play tonight or not. It's Saturday, 7.15pm my time.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

when do you wanna go on?I will tank as slong as we have a decent healer with us.Otherwise, no tanking for me. Im not losing 20k exp each time I die for tanking.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Mus, it's about 6:32pm Eastern Time on Saturday night. I would be able to come on at about 9:30pm. Is that too late for you? Just let me know... :P
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

im gettting on right now...6:30 my time gmt-5 or so
Hitman01

Post by Hitman01 »

i think i can if don't get doing something at that timeon right now at 7:25 eastern time
NULL
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

damn i wanna go to colony!!!grrrr... next time!
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

damn i wanna go to colony!!!grrrr... next time!We didn't even go this time. Maybe tonight. Problem is, the party bug, we can't get shared exp or anything.
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

I'm not in your clan/party or thing but can i come along..I'm level 32 and pretty good?
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
Hitman01

Post by Hitman01 »

ok is tonight a good night guys.
NULL