My first day on Knight Online

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
LimpNoodle

My first day on Knight Online

Post by LimpNoodle »

I started off as an orc mage. Managed to loot 2 150k crystals in a row which helped =)Bought myself some goblin armour and a +3 knife with my fire damage dagger i was owning. Got to lvl 10 tried out archery it sucked. So I payed the fine to get my skill points back and went assasin. Then I bought some silan armour - a stileto (dagger) and then some even better goblin armour to replace my silan. I then hunted werewolfs with crash and got myself to lvl 17. Sold my old goblin armour and now have 460k =)Did all tht in about 5-7 hours . and if anyone wants some rogue silan armour with a 50% discount contact me im limpnoodle in game.
I weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenI love tibby ;)
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

why don't I ever get so lucky?!?!I took me 5-7 hours to get to lvl 5. lolI've been playing 5 or 6 days now and am at lvl 20.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

god gives him that because he cant get his noodle up.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Damn, another rogue. WHAT WE NEED ARE WARRIORS, PRIESTS AND MAGES!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

But more Priests mainly.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

So make a Priest Kam.Mine I havent used since the party system is all fuxxor'd up.I also have a Human Priest and a Human Mage as well. I re registered with e-Games with another name so I could have 2 accounts with 1 for Orc and 1 for Human.So now I have 6 characters to work with :)So if any of you already have 2 accounts with Human class my Name is PyroTechnic for my Human Mage, he's Lvl 23 Fire and Glacier Mage.That way I always have something to do when no one is on.
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Bless you my children, I will tend to this flock :)lvl 34 priest ... healer !
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Bless you my children, I will tend to this flock :)lvl 34 priest ... healer !word but we will definitely meed more than you and Terras, whom of which I never see on.I hate grinding DK's with a shit healer and dying 4 times and losing 20k exp each death :(
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Bless you my children, I will tend to this flock :)lvl 34 priest ... healer !word but we will definitely meed more than you and Terras, whom of which I never see on.I hate grinding DK's with a shit healer and dying 4 times and losing 20k exp each death :(Ahaha, I can solo DKs without a healer or backup from other players. MUHAHAHA!Same goes for Kongaus.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Bless you my children, I will tend to this flock :)lvl 34 priest ... healer !word but we will definitely meed more than you and Terras, whom of which I never see on.I hate grinding DK's with a shat healer and dying 4 times and losing 20k exp each death :(Ahaha, I can solo DKs without a healer or backup from other players. MUHAHAHA!Same goes for Kongaus.LoL!!!To bad it takes ALL FARKING DAY!!! :lol: