Party Bug!

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
Musashi
FoUster

Party Bug!

Post by Musashi »

Most of you know about the party bug, either not being able to create one, leave one, gain exp or get items and money. Anyway, the GMs over at EGames aren't answering any bug reports on this, this is supposedly due to a public holiday in Malaysia (where they're from). This continues through to tuesday, so we'll most likely get some feedback on wednesday. Probably a fix in a week or two most likely though. Bullshit.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

i belive today is chines new year. a day people give away money and eat cake. that is a public holiday in malaysia, seeing how many people are chines within the country. respect it, dont bash it (i dont mean that, but it sounded catchy and i wanted to use it :wink: ). also, for a game being free, they are doing a hell load that normal mmrpg crave payment for.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

i belive today is chines new year. a day people give away money and eat cake. that is a public holiday in malaysia, seeing how many people are chines within the country. respect it, dont bash it (i dont mean that, but it sounded catchy and i wanted to use it :wink: ). also, for a game being free, they are doing a hell load that normal mmrpg crave payment for.They're not supplying a service at all, it's BETA testing, and it's going P2P soon.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

partying works fine on Moradon and BethI party'd last night for a couple hours adn got exp and items, but earlier in the day it wasnt working anywhere.