KILLER quest for LEVELING UP!!!!

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
ZeligmanZ

KILLER quest for LEVELING UP!!!!

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Ok... in Breth, go see the captain - who will give you a reconaissance report... you have to find the spy, and then kill 5 human guards..WOO HOO... to get 5 mapsRETURN the maps to the captain, and get 368,000 EXPERIENCE POINTS! IT gave me 1.5 levels with my rogue.BUT...1) only for level 30 and above (you can get it before 30, but you wont get the exp points until you are level 30)2) GO WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON - those humans are a pain in the ass... I teamed with a priest, and my rogue archer.. still almost killed my butt way too many times!3)I need to complete the quest with my priest, but i need a good fighter or two to get it done! any takers?-Zman
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

i would love to help bro but I wont be on till later this evening.Thanks for the info though!Toofy and I will attack this tonight!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I think we did this with your Priest the other day Z. Justy lettin' the people know that it's done. :P
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

yup... we did eeet GOOD evan!thanks for your help bro... but just lettin everyone else know about it too :)
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.