Help?

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
DaikatanaGenshu

Help?

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Well I actually have had this downloaded for a while, and I've only just now started it up. But I gots a problem. First off, I chose Karus, but is it possible to make my character something other than an orc? Me no likey orcs.....Also, I want to delete the character I first made, but it says I gotta enter my member ID to do it. How do i find out what this is? Thanks guyz.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

the email they sent you when you signed up that said KEEP THIS YOU WILL NEEED IT TO DELETE CHARACTERS has the ID Number.Yeha Warriors and Rogues are orcs...Priests are femaleMagicians are...errrr, short
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

if you cant delete it just make another one.. you can have 3
DaikatanaGenshu

Ewwww, orcs. Well since I hear so much about how you need priests, I guess Ill make myself one of those. I'll be getting on now, so I'm gonna need to meet up with someone or something.....yea......Ill pm whoevers on.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Good Luck!With a priest you can kill alot of better stuff when starting out cuz you can heal yourself right off the bat :)
DaikatanaGenshu

Yea, just found that out a while ago. Healing = Bulcan ownage!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Yea, just found that out a while ago. Healing = Bulcan ownage!word!Pick you up a HP Scroll at the sundries shop in the center of the city when you get some good money, like a 500HP HP Scroll, then go kick some Giant Bulcan ass for like 600 exp /kill...Do all your quests as well bro.. 2 hours you should be at LvL 14 - 15I will be on around 11 but you probably wont be eh?My Human Mage is PyroTechnic, I will level with you if you are on.See we can LvL together on Moradon, then when we get high up we wont be lvling with each other we will be killing each other :) Different races and all :)
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

Hey! I'm an orc! :shock:
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

NO DAI TAKE HUMAN :wink:
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Im DrunkenShad.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.