I am a bad human!

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
DesuMacchi

I am a bad human!

Post by DesuMacchi »

Go to Lvl 33 tonight with my Human Fire/Glacier Mage
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Well I abandoned my lvl 13 Rouge for a Priest chick. Level 16, but I STILL have not been able to contact ANYONE. Somebody come on and find me damnit! Give me a time or name! Im DrunkenBard.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Ooh and BTW dai, forgot Giant Bultons, keep going west along sand and you will find Bultures. Alot better for pharming.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

That's why your bitch ass hasn't been on!? To be a human...die whore!!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

That's why your bitch ass hasn't been on!? To be a human...die whore!!lol ya im both Orc and Human...Just got bored with partying dk's all night bro. Need something with better exp points dude, making no progress.Atleast with my Mage I can solo just about anything that we normally tag team.Plus I can build him up and then meet your ass in Colony Zone and kick your ass :)
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

Oh I will whoop that ass now. I lvl 38 or so. Grindin my ass off last night lol. So bring it!!!!!!!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Oh I will whoop that ass now. I lvl 38 or so. Grindin my ass off last night lol. So bring it!!!!!!!I gotta get my fire spear tonight. That would help out a bunch.