Me getting my ass handed to me

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Mages are only best in parties, expecially when it comes down to the main gameplay for KO. PvP. Mages get owned so easily.How do you figure?900 dmg for a Fire SpearThe Glacier Chunk freezes you for 30 secondsMeh!To each his own I guess.Mages in PvP take one or two hits to kill with a decent warrior or rogue, most probably one with a skill. Warriors can handle the magic damage, since they get the better armor. A rogue assassin can use up to 3 skills within 2-3 seconds, with 500-900 damage. Bowmen can kill you even before you figure out where they are shotting from. Attacking faster than a mage.I'm talking high level here. It's true mages can deal out a great amount of magic damage, but within the time it takes to cast a spell, or a number of spells; they can get killed first.This is why mages are more effective with tanks and other classes diverting attention and taking damage, while the mages attack from afar, safely.
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

Did you plan on taking a screenshot when fighting him beforehand?1
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

yeah but if you come and play a mage on RYL your see that they are the strongest and they OWNZORS you rogues
~Pwner of Cypher
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I tell you what though Desu, whole parties of Mages are affective. I got ganked by a full party of eight mages. All fire mages too, in colony. I was killing lamia, and then from no where; like Rambo from the Jungle, they came. And it was like a sea of fire, and a hell of a loss of exp.True story.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I tell you what though Desu, whole parties of Mages are affective. I got ganked by a full party of eight mages. All fire mages too, in colony. I was killing lamia, and then from no where; like Rambo from the Jungle, they came. And it was like a see of fire, and a hell of a loss of exp.True story.lol!damn Mus that blows man
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Yes, yes it does...
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

RYL!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

RYL!Im not leaving KO for RYL!No way no how, I posted it for you bitches that couldnt lvl in KO so you would have something to do.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

Ryl Ownzors you desu... BOW DOWN!
~Pwner of Cypher