Can you say EXP!

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
GoldToofHustla

Can you say EXP!

Post by GoldToofHustla »

I went to Eslant last night...on accident lol Got into a group and got mad exp!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

DAMN!/cries
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

do you play with your camera that far back?no wonder when you run you are all over the place!scroll that mouse wheel WHORE!
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

hehe They some tough little bastards though. Well worth it!!!
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

LOL! Hell ya I do. I don't want anything sneakin up on me. And it lets me look around a lot more. I always lookin for something :twisted:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

*Is wet*
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

OMG, my Buff Priest is still only level 15!!!I need to catch up with you guys!!! :P
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Was my first night in Eslant tonight, fighting Ash Knights, 3k EXP each in a party of six. Not bad. I'll have to look around a bit tomorrow though, see what interesting mobs I find.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Was my first night in Eslant tonight, fighting Ash Knights, 3k EXP each in a party of six. Not bad. I'll have to look around a bit tomorrow though, see what interesting mobs I find.Mus, try to find a party to fight Dragon Tooth Skeletons. They give about 5500 EXP, even in a party of eight. Plus, their not even that much harder than Ash Knights... :POh yeah, have you tried the Battlefield Quest yet? Well, don't...Unless you like dieing and losing EXP that is... :lol:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Was my first night in Eslant tonight, fighting Ash Knights, 3k EXP each in a party of six. Not bad. I'll have to look around a bit tomorrow though, see what interesting mobs I find.Mus, try to find a party to fight Dragon Tooth Skeletons. They give about 5500 EXP, even in a party of eight. Plus, their not even that much harder than Ash Knights... :POh yeah, have you tried the Battlefield Quest yet? Well, don't...Unless you like dieing and losing EXP that is... :lol:I'll try it soon, because I'm not a FAG! like you.