Can you say EXP!

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Was my first night in Eslant tonight, fighting Ash Knights, 3k EXP each in a party of six. Not bad. I'll have to look around a bit tomorrow though, see what interesting mobs I find.Mus, try to find a party to fight Dragon Tooth Skeletons. They give about 5500 EXP, even in a party of eight. Plus, their not even that much harder than Ash Knights... :POh yeah, have you tried the Battlefield Quest yet? Well, don't...Unless you like dieing and losing EXP that is... :lol:I'll try it soon, because I'm not a FAG! like you.Mus, if you go in there with Daggers, expect to die at least 8-9 times. That quest is not made for close combat. My suggestion is that you get a bow and a shatload of arrows. It doesn't matter if you put any skill points into Archery, you will still have the ability to shot arrows with the first skill. Two regular arrows kill those little buggers. They have shat defense but attack like a biatch....But if you can find a Priest in there, then you should party up, but I would suggest the arrow strategy. But lemme warn you, it does take a while... :P
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

Uhhh no! Look for a party huntin harpys! Over 9000 exp! Didn't you see the screen shot lolMus you know you can only do battlefield while lvl 40. after that you gets no exp. You prolly knew, but just heads up.