Scrims.

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
hota

Scrims.

Post by hota »

Well, i think we should start to try to get some kind of scrim in every night.Not mandatory, but it would be nice to see us scrim more then we do now.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Every night is going to be way too hard to get set up, I wouldn't mind making it a weekly or biweekly thing though. I'm already trying to get something set up with the Debowl guys and [JUDGE] guys, and I was planning on trying to work something out with the e2 guys as well but then I got tired and went to sleep.
hota

Post by hota »

Well, if ppl actually came on vent and played..... it wouldent be so hard.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
HanK

Post by HanK »

My point was it would be impossible to line up a team to play against every single night of the week. :wink:
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

I can in like 2 weeks then schools out.
hota

Post by hota »

We need the fucking hook up.... w/e that is.