1.02a Patch help

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
hota

Post by hota »

so no chance in hell eh? so I HAVE to torrent it? that will take forever ;.;actually I torrented it on MY comp and yes it's 02 but my comp got all fucked up and I had to take it to some technicians and they have had it since sunday :( so I'm so bored I need jk2 badly ;.;
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I got it in less than an hour at suprnova.org
hota

Post by hota »

welll I got my copm back so all is good.but wtf/ my torrent goes so slow... like 20 k a second. I have bit torrent experimental and I have it on unlimited. I can't get it to go faster than that. Do you guys have any Preferred bit torrent mods I could use?
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
MusashiJr

Post by MusashiJr »

:wink: happy
:spam: ~ I Run This Bizz ~
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

:idea: i got one place u can gowww.idon'tknowasksnape.com....................
hota

Post by hota »

Do you guys know what I can do to speed up my bit torrent?-Brian
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Do you guys know what I can do to speed up my bit torrent?-Brian some advice to speed up ur d/l.....i would expect that you are running a firewall of some nature.........you need to open up all ports between 6881 and 6991, make exceptions in your firewall. If you do this, you will speed up your d/ls but then you should also be running a good virus protection system and trojan/spybot scanware. Try it and see if it doesnt help
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Vehemence

Post by Vehemence »

This is hota's friend again I just decided to stop being lazy and make my own acc. I'm on a router and no fire wall. But i think my Router has shit to do with it so I think I'm goin go to check that out
NULL