Portrait of a Crazy Old Guy Who Weezes a Whole Lot

You can talk about anything in here
LittleWask

Portrait of a Crazy Old Guy Who Weezes a Whole Lot

Post by LittleWask »

Many, many times, people have said to me, "LittleWask, you sure are smart and suave. Can you tell me why that Tib guy is always farting and shaking his wrinkly, shriveled penis at me?"How many times have I heard this question? I can't count in the TRILLIONS! But seriously, I finally have the answer.The answer is:*Drumroll*He's old.Really old.So old, in fact, that one day I was talking to him, and he started telling me a story... "Yeah, back when I was young we didn't have the fancy inventions you kids have today, like 'food' or 'the moon'."That says it all right there.lol, Tibby, you da man. Much props. Give me an IM sometimes, Oldie Hawn. :-D
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

You have moar mana.
LittleWask

Post by LittleWask »

Yeah, it probably has something to do with owning the whole freakin' world, but I can't be sure... I own. :( <--- me tired of owning so hard that when people look at me their eyes explode.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Mana comes from NOT posting.Since Little here posts maybe once a week or so he has plenty of mana.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Mana comes from NOT posting.Since Little here posts maybe once a week or so he has plenty of mana.OK.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

LoL, Mus..You're on a rampage today.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

LoL, Mus..You're on a rampage today.I know. It's because I've been on the internet all day, none stop. Waiting for Digital Rex's announcement at E3. It has to be Shenmue III!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

does Tibs shave his balls?
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

LoL, I used to but once i was with my GF for about a year we both stopped shaving down there..
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum...It's breathtaking...I suggest you try it.