This is F'd in the A...

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
Evangelion

This is F'd in the A...

Post by Evangelion »

Knight Online, along with the whole e-Games service will be going to P2P as of June 1st, 2004. I have heard rumors of $15 or upwards for a monthly service fee. ...This is total crap. KO is in no way ready for P2P. There are way too many glitches, hacks (yes, there have been three people able to HACK the game to give them whatever they want), and other stuff that's out of control. I hope the people at e-Games know that they will probably lose about 70 - 80% of their players/customers because of this unneccessary P2P. Just go to the KO Forums on the webiste and look at all the complaint topics that flood the General Board. :evil: So, looks like our dreams for a kick ass FoU Knight Clan are long gone. Sorry guys, but it's been fun hangin with you all on KO, but looks like that has come to an abrupt end...Hmm, back to JKII!!! :P
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

lolits 5.99 a month You get 30 days free for getting your 500 e-points from the launcher, before launching the game, making you able to play till July 1st for free.
MusashiJr

Post by MusashiJr »

i need to start playing this game im too poor to afford money though :cry:
:spam: ~ I Run This Bizz ~
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

lolits 5.99 a month You get 30 days free for getting your 500 e-points from the launcher, before launching the game, making you able to play till July 1st for free.OMGDESWTFWHEREDIDYOUHEARTHAT!!!Seriously, Des, where did you read that?!Hey, do you know if thier going to wipe the servers? Like, if I paid the fee, would I be able to pick up where I left off with my old character? :P
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

You getta keep all your characters and inventory and all that... its on the KO Forums the price and when it comes in to effect and the constant reminder to get your free month next time you log into the game. Like before you sign in, read the announcements in your launcher and it will say claim your 500 free e-points. That takes you up to July without having to pay anything.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

You getta keep all your characters and inventory and all that... its on the KO Forums the price and when it comes in to effect and the constant reminder to get your free month next time you log into the game. Like before you sign in, read the announcements in your launcher and it will say claim your 500 free e-points. That takes you up to July without having to pay anything.Des!!!I've been looking on the forums and I can't find where it says that...Anyway, i'm still going to play if it's only $6 a month and I get to keep my shat... :P
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

Well I'm done playing it....Ya back to more jkII...That game is serouisly not worth the monthly fee and yes they will lose 80 percent of they're players
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Well I'm done playing it....Ya back to more jkII...That game is serouisly not worth the monthly fee and yes they will lose 80 percent of they're playersLoL, well you haven't been playing the game for months like I have...Plus, if Des speaks the truf, how can $6 a month be hard to pay? :?
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

I've only been playing for about 3 weeks and ya 6 bucks a months isn't much but i still doubt i will pay it
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

i will pay for this. I have a blast on it every night and Im like 10% away from 40 so toofy and I can hong out and live in Eslant for the rest of our KO days :)