IM FREEEEEEEEE!

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

ah fek my school finishes like...25th june! :evil: but all the team is already skippin school a lot, and prolly from june none of the class will still go to it...just at the end to get the fekin paper saying 'u passed' and holidays..HERE WE COME :idea:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
MusashiJr

Post by MusashiJr »

I skipped a ton this year i think i got 9 absences beat that. :shock:
:spam: ~ I Run This Bizz ~
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

When I was at school doing A-levels I went through a major phase of not caring about anything or anyone and skipped school for an entire month. They let me back at the end of it but it's probably one of my biggest regrets because of how far behind I got and how upset my family were with me. But that's another story...This is gonna sound corny as hell and I can't believe I'm saying it but - school days really are the happiest days of your life. The only thing is you won't realise this until they're over.
LukeN

Post by LukeN »

wtf you americans get out so early. june 24th last exam for me
The Second Canuck
LukeN

Post by LukeN »

have to agree with snape when you get to university its gonna be liked getting kicked in the face by hoarse whos hooves are on fire
The Second Canuck
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

well i got a point aboot school being good too..i meanwhen you finish it..u dunno what to do with urself (im finishing next year :oops: ) and either i find a job or go to teh university quick, or itll be transformation into Military Zaph for a year :?
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

my shcool is just about has hard as college.....anyway considering we didn't have any days off in the past 2 months, i think getting out early is justified.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

ive only heard about the horrible american universities all my life, never anything about the european once. How are they in the UK? i hate sweden so im not doing it there.
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

Well school may not be the best time but childhood is surely is...
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

I skipped a ton this year i think i got 9 absences beat that. :shock:im pretty sure i almost hit 30 one year :oops: im still in school! woot
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!