Im a Anime Noob

You can talk about anything in here
Digital

Im a Anime Noob

Post by Digital »

Hey, I just started to look at some Anime and thought it was pretty cool. Was wondering if you guys could give me some good titles? Step already gave me titles like: Hellsing, Wild arms , Cowboy bebop. I liked Inu-Yasha too.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

mobile suit gundam. dont watch gundam wing though its a terrible spinoff with homosexuals.
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Yo dog you must watch toonami and adult swim on saturdays they have a bunch of real kick ass animes fo sho...all thou they dont play Ruroni Kenshin any more (given it a break) so thats gay but yea..
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Digital, here's a little list I put together...Neon Genesis Evangelion (Series)Cowboy Bebop (Series)Samurai X (OVA)RahXephon (Series)Read or Die (OVA)Inu-Yasha (OVA)FLCL (Fooly Cooly) (Series)Akira (Movie)Ninja Scroll (Movie)Princess Mononoke (Movie)Spirited Away (Movie)Rurouni Kenshin (Series)Ghost in the Shell (Movie)3x3 Eyes (Series)Gundam Wing (Series)Trigun (Series)Kikaider (Series)Perfect Blue (Movie)Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust (Movie)Ranma 1/2 (Series(Berserk (Series).hack//SIGN (Series)X (Movie)X 1999 (Series)Wolf's Rain (Series)Gundam Wing Endless Waltz (Movie)The Animatrix (Movie)Cowboy Bebop Knockin' on Heaven's Door (Movie)Vision of Escaflowne (Series)Escaflwne (Movie)Whew, hope that list helps. :P
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Digital, here's a little list I put together...Neon Genesis Evangelion (Series)Cowboy Bebop (Series)Samurai X (OVA)RahXephon (Series)Read or Die (OVA)Inu-Yasha (OVA)FLCL (Fooly Cooly) (Series)Akira (Movie)Ninja Scroll (Movie)Princess Mononoke (Movie)Spirited Away (Movie)Rurouni Kenshin (Series)Ghost in the Shell (Movie)3x3 Eyes (Series)Gundam Wing (Series)Trigun (Series)Kikaider (Series)Perfect Blue (Movie)Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust (Movie)Ranma 1/2 (Series(Berserk (Series).hack//SIGN (Series)X (Movie)X 1999 (Series)Wolf's Rain (Series)Gundam Wing Endless Waltz (Movie)The Animatrix (Movie)Cowboy Bebop Knockin' on Heaven's Door (Movie)Vision of Escaflowne (Series)Escaflwne (Movie)Whew, hope that list helps. :Poh now you're asking for it, fag.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

The only anime you will ever need to see is Hellsing. 8) Oh, and don't even go NEAR that Neon Genesis Evangelion SHITE!
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Eva owns you. Stfu
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Eva owns you. StfuNo Cyph, no. You go now.
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

I love a lot of different types of anime, let us know what some of your favorites are so we can reccommend some like it.I just finished King of Bandit Jing and am now watching Magical Shopping Street Abenobashi.Btw, you have to watch Berserk, do eet bitch.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

www.boxtorrents.com <--only animie site youll ever need.