Jk2 + XP = poopoo

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Beat ya too it Freaky Deaky!:whip:You cheat, you moderated my post and made it go down one spot :x
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Since switching to XP from Windows ME I noticed that my cd-crack doesn't work ALL the time, But 99.9% of the time it does.. And It will work again if I re-boot... But I have the CD anyways, so Booya!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

I don't get it, on my old PC, i had Win XP, and it worked no sweat, but on my new PC, i had to do the compatibility thing to work. :/So on a PII 350 mhz it works no sweat, and on a PIV 3 ghz, it works but only with adjustments...
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

gramps

Post by gramps »

outcast is a tricky bastard what can you say? :roll:
:{8):
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

^- bill gates
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
gramps

Post by gramps »

actually let me see if anyone can guess who musashi was talking about on my sig. I cut out the rest of the conversation, because it just so happens to be someone among us..... [size=1:8fcdbfcc8e]nonfou[/size:8fcdbfcc8e]
:{8):
LukeN

Post by LukeN »

running on 2002 xp Perfect and flawless. no compatibility mode. EVER
The Second Canuck
SteelViper

Post by SteelViper »

ok, maybe this is about the same thing,I used to be able to host games on jk2 all the time, which was good cuz i have a connection that is well worth 40 bux a month, but that was on my old computer and after my 6 year old cousin poured her coke all over that comp .... well.. yeah it broke, now i have a new better computer that STILL uses same os(xp) but now whenever i host a game it never appears on the list of servers to connect to i.e. no1 comes in because no1 can see iti have it open to the internet, ive tried making dedicated servers, i always make it to not block ne1 and allow people to dl from host(me) and yet still, its invisible and i have to slaughter bots, as fun as that is, i still want to USE my 40 dollar connection for something betterif ne1 knows wtf is wrong with me OR my computer plz help meconstructive criticism is luvedthe other kind is ok 2 i guess....
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

So....are you not able to connect to games on the internet for all games? Or just JK2?
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

I bet it's Tacos internet security which prevents you from playing online games man :lol:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted