What server

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
BloodViper

What server

Post by BloodViper »

i got the game up and running what server are we on?
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Adonis 1
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

I started a charcter on Adonis 1 cause my best one is in Patos 1 and when i started him i wanted a mage not a rouge so i tryed to delete him but it keep says wrong ID i put it in correctly..I want to be a orc mage thingy not human!
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Blood, it's not even worth it, the game is going to pay on June 1st. Which is Tuesday... :cry:
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

man well it was fun while it lasted
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

man well it was fun while it lastedyou can play all the way up till July 1st on free points when you sign up.Dont listen to Evan, he is just another quitter that cant hang with the big dawgs :)
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

ya get your epoints and try it. the monthly is supposed to be cheap. i have had a blast with it.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

man well it was fun while it lastedyou can play all the way up till July 1st on free points when you sign up.Dont listen to Evan, he is just another quitter that cant hang with the big dawgs :)No, see Des, i'm just tired of the same stuff over and over. I need a game that's gonna stimulate my brain...Des, you need to get Onimusha 3, that game will kick your ass... :P
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

man well it was fun while it lastedyou can play all the way up till July 1st on free points when you sign up.Dont listen to Evan, he is just another quitter that cant hang with the big dawgs :)No, see Des, i'm just tired of the same stuff over and over. I need a game that's gonna stimulate my brain...Des, you need to get Onimusha 3, that game will kick your ass... :Psame stuff over and over? ilike jk2? :)anyways, nah i dont like Onimusha, the controls and camera suck big cock. Its too much like resident eveil as far as camera issues and walking from screen to screen.Full Spectrum Warrior is my next purchase
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

man well it was fun while it lastedyou can play all the way up till July 1st on free points when you sign up.Dont listen to Evan, he is just another quitter that cant hang with the big dawgs :)No, see Des, i'm just tired of the same stuff over and over. I need a game that's gonna stimulate my brain...Des, you need to get Onimusha 3, that game will kick your ass... :Psame stuff over and over? ilike jk2? :)anyways, nah i dont like Onimusha, the controls and camera suck big cack. Its too much like resident eveil as far as camera issues and walking from screen to screen.Full Spectrum Warrior is my next purchaseNo!!!!!Des, they fixed all that stuff. You now control your character with the analog stick and the fighting is real smooth and quick. The camera is always on top of things. Trust me, it's totally worth your 50 bones... :P Oh yeah...JKII > You