Help with Extracting Map

Updates on mapping progress
ClowntheRed

Help with Extracting Map

Post by ClowntheRed »

ok I went to downloads on this site it sent me to pcgamemods.com to download thehangoutv2 and i downloaded it went into a zip file and i clicked on extract all files and i put it in the gamedata/base folder of jedi knight..I click finish and says no files to extract..any help?
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

Now it says it's invalid or corrputed..fix ur damn link snape!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

1. go www.pcgamemods.com and click JK2... you still with me?2. search Hangout3. click correct link4. highlight all the files in winzip and click extract to: do that to the base folder5. play.
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

bane our hero
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I keep meaning to upload Hangout to the site now we have more space. Maybe tonight. Maybe.
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

already tried highlighting in bane boy and it still didn't work..now your name should be lame so take of the curve on the "b" and had a hump on the n to equal = lame :x
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

If you try getting it again from the downloads page I've uploaded it onto the server so it should be a direct d/l now. This is the full working version, tried and tested. :wink:
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

If you try getting it again from the downloads page I've uploaded it onto the server so it should be a direct d/l now. This is the full working version, tried and tested. :wink:Thank you :bow: