Our TWL ROSTER

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I still dabble from time to time on CoD. Think I'm a few versions behind now though. Is punkbuster out yet? Cos most times when I jump on for a few rounds I end up getting pissed off at the blatant cheating and hacking being used by others, even worse when the ones who are so obviously hacking brag about how bloody great they are... RaR!!! :evil: You guys should get FSB back on track, you were a great team.
HanK

Post by HanK »

What's FSB again?But yeah Punkbuster is out now so no more cheating on servers running version 1.4. :D
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Yup, now done with the sniper servers, totally fudged my skills up. Gunna take a few to get them back.Red tells me we have a match next week... yup ... I wouldn't lie.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

Red tells me we have a match next week... yup ... I wouldn't lie.lol
jacen

Post by jacen »

I remember when people stopped showing up... it was like me and max were the only ones that showed for judge but they were noobs and i was firing my bren randomly and killing them...And then... cypher and rd got sucked into lineage 2 (post if youre reading this cyph) and nobody cares about the team because hank and milk are gone... but now everyones back except cypher and ardy.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Some guy named OLdDutch e-mailed me a week ago asking if we FSB folk wanted to join his clan. I told him no, but he and his clanmates could join FSB for only $19.50 a month, all proceeds of which would go towards paying my rent. I haven't heard back from him yet but hopefully we can make some money off of this.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

o.o Nice.
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Well, Red and I were the only ones that showed up to the match yesterday. Where were you fuktards?We still won, Red and I, man I tell you we are like gods. I'll post screens soon but the score was 58-3....
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Right its starting to be longer and longer between my visits to this site...So if you would be so kind if I don't seem around when something finally happens shoot an email off to ragnarok27@msn.com.I'm guess when the expansion comes out lol... bastids.