Our TWL ROSTER

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
Maximus

Our TWL ROSTER

Post by Maximus »

Well Me and jace were the only ones that showed up for our match against [Judge] yesterday, so we were forced to forfiet. We also have only 3 people registered on our roster: me, jace, and hank. It has something to do with a PunkBuster Guid ID that you have to have. Anyone know anything about this?
jacen

Post by jacen »

yeah that was pretty gay. Im telling you though they were total noobs because i was randomly shooting my bren and theyd be getting thier asses kicked.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
HanK

Post by HanK »

I've played with them a lot, and we probably could have won, but we have several people who have been out of the loop lately with finals/graduation stuff. It also didn't help that the area where Ender, Milk, Calvus and I live was in the middle of some pretty intense thunderstorms/tornadoes (I had no internet at the time of the match :( ).As for the roster on the site, I have zero idea why it happened, because I never set up the ID thing you're talking about (maybe because I'm team founder?), and yet I was never removed from the roster. Whatever the reason, just try to rejoin. I'm sure if Max was able to figure it out, then the rest of you can. :wink:
Maximus

Post by Maximus »

yeah you have to make a PBGuid ID to re-join. otherwise it wont let you.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Srry guys I had a friend over and just went to graduation so I would have been an hour late anyway.
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Links! I need links!
HanK

Post by HanK »

HanK

Post by HanK »

Hey Jacen, I need you to promote me to founder, since you are now founder. :D
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

don't do it, he's tricking you!!!!
HanK

Post by HanK »

Rejoin the team, whore. :wink: Right now we only have three mebers, we can't challenge or do anything until we get six. To rejoin just go to the edit profile page, and click add new PB ID or something like that. Then select COD PB GUID from the dropdown list and type in the name you'll be competing under in the space below. The of course you have to find FSB again and hit join. The password is still fousta. :D