ffa_fou1.0 finished!

Updates on mapping progress
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Well you can send it to me via AIM/MSN/ICQ Bob... I'm guessing that cos of the size issues you won't be able to use that mix I whipped up... :cry: Ah well, if anyone wanted to hear my lame attempts at mixing up a spacestation track you can find it here...http://www.FoUclan.com/downloads/music/foutheme1.zipAs soon as I get the map I'll upload it to the site/server and we can beta test it tonight or something. :wink:
Christian

Post by Christian »

zing! :rofl:well, i'll be on late tonight (i hope, LOL)
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

actually i plan to fix the light problem.. hopefully... and i wanted to use the OMG WEEE song but the file was bad or something.. so i might use that or some other song i have
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

snape i might use your song.. OR the WEEEEEE song REMIX i dled off of kazaa
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Hey we could use the WEEEE!!! song on Supa's if a) he's cool with that and b) he/we are gonna do more work on it. 8)
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Zero can go in whiteys kithen and make us some WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED brownies...
HanK

Post by HanK »

**sneaks into kitchen, begins shoveling brownies into face**
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

actually i had to cut whitey's room.... but in the second fou map it will be in it hopefully and will have a whole different look and layout to it.oh yeah also i used a WEEEE remix i found off kazaa for the song.. it's pretty good