Supergroup for City of Heroes

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
SabreLock

Supergroup for City of Heroes

Post by SabreLock »

Hey all I'm thinking of starting a supergroup and would like to know what interest there is if any. Probably call it Fate of the Unwanted or maybe Syonetics Corp (this comes from my main's background, his name is Syon an AR/Dev blaster). Let me know what you think
I pity da foo who pity's a FoU.
--Mr. T--
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Psycho and hota are already in an SG, dont know who0 leads it but talk to them and see what they think.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

well hank and milk started it, hank accidently gave me leaderand... they are never on sooooooo, i guess im leader lol :shock: but i promoted almost everyone to the middle rank so they can invitepeople :)
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

We really need to start hunting more as a group. You and hota hunt alot already midge so how about this weekend we all huntMidge you SK me andhota sks SabreThen we can go kick some serious ass.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
SabreLock

Post by SabreLock »

Sounds good to me :)
I pity da foo who pity's a FoU.
--Mr. T--
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

i have friends who play too that are in the SG same with hota you weener
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

What relevance did that have to what I posted?

PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

they pwn you