Im a Superhero!

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
Terras Kasi

Im a Superhero!

Post by Terras Kasi »

not really
~Pwner of Cypher
SabreLock

Post by SabreLock »

Everyone should get this game the combat is infinately better than either SWG or Lineage 2. Not to mention sidekicking which is a brilliant idea that every mmo from now on should have.
I pity da foo who pity's a FoU.
--Mr. T--
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

my subliminal messaging in your banner actually worked?? if you notice the letters c, o, and h in the red lines of yoru ultimate terras kasi martial arts. yeah this game is pwnzors
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

i can kick hard
~Pwner of Cypher
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Get the game Terras, me and you can super hero it up and kill bitches, RaR!!The game does rock and the combat is much more enjoyable then any mmo I played before. Just wish more FoUsters played it.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

ok i bought the game
~Pwner of Cypher
Abacus

Post by Abacus »

I am thinking about getting this game too.My computer dosent have to be too ultimate to play the game does it.I am getting DSL pretty soon so my connection will be all right.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

No it doesnt need to be ultimateim running it on a p4 1.8ghz256mb of ramgeforce 2 mx POS comp and it seems to run just fine, have to restart my comp once every 2-3 hours thou because my ram gives out but that doesnt bother me much. Game runs just fine and is scaleable to a very high degree so if it lags a little you can just put some settings down and it should run smooth.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Abacus

Post by Abacus »

No it doesnt need to be ultimateim running it on a p4 1.8ghz256mb of ramgeforce 2 mx POS comp and it seems to run just fine, have to restart my comp once every 2-3 hours thou because my ram gives out but that doesnt bother me much. Game runs just fine and is scaleable to a very high degree so if it lags a little you can just put some settings down and it should run smooth.I have the ram and i have a 2.7 ghz procesor but I have a videocard that came with the computer so I dont know I might have to get another one.