you all suck

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
Aelebera

you all suck

Post by Aelebera »

so i have your attention it seems.anyway as this is what i have been doing lately thought i just thought i would say hi i have no idea who plays what server but im on GUARDIAN and NO i will not be moving :P anyway incase any of you are interested im a lvl 26 martial arts/regen scrappera lvl 20 elec/elec blastera lvl 10 assult rifle/devices blasterand thats just the ones i playthe others are12 claws/regen scrapper12 katana/regen scrapper12 elec/elec blaster2 martial arts/regen scrapper1 martial arts/regen scrapperyes i love scrapper i love martial arts and regen ROCKS :D well have fun guysAelebera(and yea i left my character names out on purpose so you lot cant find me ... just kidding you only have to ask)
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

radical! i suck and only have a lvl 13 =( somebody slap me before i crawl back to swg where lvls dont exist
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

*bitchslaps tom* man get a hold of ur self dont go back to the shit infested game!
~Pwner of Cypher
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Darn, Aelebra. Alot of us are on Infinity. Make a char on infinity and ill make one on Guardian =POnly got two good chars15 fire/dev blaster13 energy/ice blasterBlasters own scrappers :p

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

25 ar/dev blaster10 inv/energy tanker
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

O WELL IF YOUR NOT MOVING YOU CAN BE ALL ALONE HAVE FUN :D
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!