IP Meeko

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
NoWhere Man
FoUster

IP Meeko

Post by NoWhere Man »

Hey admins yeah meeko was being a dick today he keept crashing the server with the what ever thing so if you didn't have assets7 you would be kicked and then he just kept killing everyone else who had assets7. I hate sounding like a cry baby but it just not cool because all those people who don't konw about assets7 were probabl like WTF mate. I'm sure you probably are hearing about this in the FOU corrner because Dig was there too and saw it but just in case i thought i would let you all know. Catch you at HOP Some time stop by cause i don't dig these forums too much i don't post often.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Hey thats cool about the forums Nowhere. We all can't average 15 posts a day like me. :wink: But thanks for the info. I am sure our server admins will look into it.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

/rcon ban tacooops :wink:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

lol...now that's an odd thing, cause i know meeko a bit and that doesn't sound like him :shock: :shock: :shock: well at least i neva saw him do shit like that before :roll:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

i played with him...no problems on my end...i just killed him lots when he tried to kill me :D
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

The problem is, Unless everybody has assets7 you cant tell who's trying ro mech. We had the same problem late last night.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Kick Everyone. Problem Solved.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Digital

Post by Digital »

Yeah , I was there and he was being a D_ck. He later told me he was just bored (wich i think alot of immature ppl do when they are bored).Anyways everyone that did'nt have assets7.pk3 was kicked and he continued to do it but we did not have a admin present at the time.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

o well thought this might be usefulhttp://republika.pl/zaph/galak_mech.pk3put this in base, delete assets7works the same way only you SEE the galaker 8) he appears as an invisible skin, when he does absorb/protect/rage you'll see a weird form, same when you use seeingi have it for a while n it's a lot better than assets7 :D
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Kick Everyone. Problem Solved. :lol: Its so true.