TERRAS IS A NOOOOOOOOOOOOB

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

TERRAS IS A NOOOOOOOOOOOOB

Post by PsychoMidget »

I STILLL PLAYYYY COH!!!just because i didnt play for 2 days doesnt mean i quitJesus.
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

yay! i have done ET! i have made him go insane! and quit swg!you quit swg right?
~Pwner of Cypher
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

If you despise SWG so much, why do you have an SWG-esque banner?
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

its not a swg esque banner, its a sw esque banner. terras kasi are not just from swg, and i couldnt find anything that worked better for the background..
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

you can remove the kasi part i really dont go by that n e more...
~Pwner of Cypher
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

its not a swg esque banner, its a sw esque banner. terras kasi are not just from swg, and i couldnt find anything that worked better for the background..Actually, it is SWG-esque because one. Teras Kasi is the art - not Terras with two R's. two. you have the background. three. thats what Terras' character looked like. Three and heif. you have the red lines like the TK skills. Schfour. I sez weee-eth.I STOLE DAI'S PERIODS! :shock: 8) :wink:
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

its not a swg esque banner, its a sw esque banner. terras kasi are not just from swg, and i couldnt find anything that worked better for the background..Actually, it is SWG-esque because one. Teras Kasi is the art - not Terras with two R's. two. you have the background. three. thats what Terras' character looked like. Three and heif. you have the red lines like the TK skills. Schfour. I sez weee-eth.I STOLE DAI'S PERIODS! :shock: 8) :wink:LOLLERS! Three and heif!