LiCk MAPPING QUESTIONS

Updates on mapping progress
Gaggle

LiCk MAPPING QUESTIONS

Post by Gaggle »

Hey this is Gaggle.. i know taco, digital, and gramps from a server and i have a question for all you good mappers.....well.. questions.. 1. How can u make a slippery floor2. I tried to do a button activated door.. didnt work.. help3. my custom textures didnt work..=( ... I made a textures folder and in that textures folder made anotta folder... then all the textures are in there... BUT I CANT SEE THEM!!!!... = (

Its all bout mE!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Hi, welcome to the FoU forums!Sorry, but I have no mapping experience, but I know two people that could help you...Darth Bob and Supa are our resident mappers so if they don't reply to this thread I would send them a Private Message with these questions. :P
Gaggle

Post by Gaggle »

thnx anyways.. ive been trying to get Supa.. i liked his hangout map.. he has so many ideas .. but i didnt copy one of them.. im so proud of myself... SUPA.. RESPOND!!!

Its all bout mE!
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Solar eclipses are more common than Supa posting. o_O
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Supa's been a lot more active of late, but I think sending him or DarthBob a PM would be your best bet.Oh and welcome to the forums. :cya:
Gaggle

Post by Gaggle »

well this sucks..... o well...... ill figure it out... well.... try

Its all bout mE!
Jordan
FoUster

Re: LiCk MAPPING QUESTIONS

Post by Jordan »

Hey this is Gaggle.. i know taco, digital, and gramps from a server and i have a question for all you good mappers.....well.. questions.. 1. How can u make a slippery floor2. I tried to do a button activated door.. didnt work.. help3. my custom textures didnt work..=( ... I made a textures folder and in that textures folder made anotta folder... then all the textures are in there... BUT I CANT SEE THEM!!!!... = (Had you asked a year ago, I coulda helped. He he, it's all drained...I learned most of that, at least the first two. Stry taught me them, but it's been too long, and I gave up...because I was trying to think of some original ideas for maps, and never got back on it...lolGood luck finding out, and hello!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Gaggle

Post by Gaggle »

*sigh*

Its all bout mE!
Supa

Post by Supa »

I do post... occasionally, and have been playing CTF a lot, sooo... uhhh THERE! :roll: