We are getting close :)

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
DesuMacchi

We are getting close :)

Post by DesuMacchi »

later today I will post the patchSo install a fresh copy of RO and update it all over again so you wont have any sprite errors and such.Installation files for DesuRO.Included in the DesuRO.rar file• 77palette.rar - goes in your Gravity\RO\data folder• 6.0.exe – Install it to your Gravity/RO folder• Hexed.exe – put this file in your Gravity\RO and make a shortcut to it on your desktop• Sclientinfo.xml - Gravity\RO\dataMax levels are 255 base/90 jobRates are around 650x/650x/650xCard drops and item drops are set to 2500 for drops every kill.NPC’s added on a daily basis when I get around to making them and getting them all set up properly.After all the files are in place and the shortcut on the desktop has been made, launch the game and the 1st time you log in use the name you want and _M for male and _F for female. (ie. DesuMacchi_M) Then your password, make your character, and then the next time you log in just take off the _M or _F.Your starting city is the Training ground. Just when you spawn go right all the way into the castle, and talk to the guy at the end of the hallway and pick “Go straight into the world of Ragnarok” then he will warp you to one of the cities. From there Im sure you can find your way to Prontera, that is where all the NPC’s for the most part are now. Other than the free healer, which is the Dog, and the Warpra which I think I have in every town.You have these commands for now: /noctrl for auto-attacking /noshift for healing the Undead without holding in shift @load to return to your latest save point. @storage to open up a storage wherever you are at  /h for help of course /where /time /who
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

So I just need to reinstall, kRO, Sakray (not dRO_MainV2)...somewhere else, and then you gotta hook me up with your files, and I can play (if I register..)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Des, this sounds awesome!I'll definetly download the patch as soon as you post it and and try to get on tonight.Maybe i'll like it this time around cause of the higher rates for stuff so I don't have to play alot to get a decent character going!Much love Des! :P
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

So I just need to reinstall, kRO, Sakray (not dRO_MainV2)...somewhere else, and then you gotta hook me up with your files, and I can play (if I register..)You got it bro!Just reinstall on another part of your drive or a different drive if you have one, update kRO and Sakray then my patch :)
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Sounds good
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted