For DesuRO - to connect with NO ERRORS at ALL!

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
DesuMacchi

For DesuRO - to connect with NO ERRORS at ALL!

Post by DesuMacchi »

1st off... you cant play DesuRO on top of another RO you have installed!You must go through the entire install process, just like before!kRO and Sakray - Install to a different part of your drive than what you have your other RO's installed to.Update kRO and Sakray before going any further. (If its slow as hell, cancel and hit it again, it shouldnt take but 3 minutes to update once you get a good connection.Now what I did is this, after updating the freshly installed kRO and Sakray, grab u 2 cds and burn the freshly intalled and updated RO on a disc, so you never have to update again other than the ocasional check to see if there is an update. That way when you need to do a fresh install you have it on disc already updated and ready to rock.Then follow the read mehttp://www.sharby.net/~millerman/DesuRO.rarhtt ... acchi/With that being said and posted, shouldnt be any problems connecting to my server, none what so ever if you did everything posted!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

so reinstall everything we had to install to play DRo, just do it differently from what is just posted, ok uhh i think i got it, oh yea happy 4th of july everyone lol
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Desu, I can play but sometimes I get errors, for example I can't play with my Mage anymore because I get this error:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

77palette isnt installed properlythat has every pal file you will ever need in the game
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

how exactly is it supposed to be put in? because i got it all working and everything and that popped up now everytime i try and get on i get the exact same error
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Oh server down?
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

i dont think the server is down because i was just on 5 minutes ago and i gotta give desu cred he did well this is alrdy by far better than DRo
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

ok it let me on again, and then the error popped up arrently i did something with that 77patlette thing and this is desuRO servr s so awesome im gonna et this working no matter what!!!!!!!!!! so some help me out here how is the thing supposed to be installed correctly?
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Anybody got a link for the kRO 0127 client and Sakray 0127 client cause the only ones I can find when I do a google search are ones higher than that or ones that dont work.The links in the sticky dont work for me.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

the 77palette file unrar it to your desktop, which in turn will leave you with a data folder on your desktopput that data folder where your installed data folder already is and click yes you want to over write all files.no errors what so ever!!