Help! Radiant says Exceeded Max_Map_Fog (30)

Updates on mapping progress
Gaggle

Post by Gaggle »

By the end of this we are gonna be FoU's most annoying clients.. lol...anywho.. how do u make a circle =)

Its all bout mE!
Gaggle

Post by Gaggle »

IM jus kidding.. circles are easy... jus did that so u guys wud think im hopeless :P .. mapping is so much fun.. one problem though... ITS TAKING OVER MY LIFE

Its all bout mE!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Just be sure to send us a link to the finished map so we can check it out eh? :D
Supa

Post by Supa »

IM jus kidding.. circles are easy... jus did that so u guys wud think im hopeless :P .. mapping is so much fun.. one problem though... ITS TAKING OVER MY LIFEIt tends to do that
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

lol yeh, my map took me half of the days i was makin it...like 4 hrs everyday for over a week :oops: kinda addictive, tho im not keen on making a new map soon :P the one i've made is my first one, it's somewhere do d/l on jotr.org 8) :P
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Gaggle

Post by Gaggle »

i have a confession... i am TMBDJ-Guard...everyone hates me so i had to go undercover.. i was in LiCk once... but.. i dont have jka... so...i cant stay with them... = (... www.tmbdj.tk is where the map is.. go to more downloads..guards page... IT SUCKS..but its my first.. im warning u.. it sucks... and go above the bar to get to pool.. then once ur in pool turn around go bottom right.. slice wall.. slice wall again... and u can get to mini-games

Its all bout mE!