Help! Radiant says Exceeded Max_Map_Fog (30)

Updates on mapping progress
Jerksauce

Help! Radiant says Exceeded Max_Map_Fog (30)

Post by Jerksauce »

Hey i'm a noob-mapper, and when I try to compile my .map into a .bsp, the log says ERROR EXCEEDED Max_Map_Fog (30). But I haven't put any fog in my map! Can anybody tell me what the problem is? I think it started when I made this really huge room. But I'm not sure. Thanks! -Jerksauce
NULL
Gaggle

Post by Gaggle »

WASA JERKSAUCE... guys jerksauce is with me in LiCk... treat him nicely... lol

Its all bout mE!
Jerksauce

Post by Jerksauce »

Yeps. Gaggle is my buddeo! He actually recommended me to use this forum so ya. I did. So far nuttin so I'm waiting! Even if you have just some minor suggestions, anything! yeah, and Supa, Gaggle says you're the best. So if Gaggle says it, I says it too! :wink:
NULL
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I never really got to grips with using Radiant so I can't help you here. Our resident mappers Bob and Supa should be along shortly to help ya out tho man.
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

dunno im making my first map rite now, it's about halfway done, but i havent been playin with fog and stuff yet :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: you oughta look at this http://richdiesal.jedioutcastmaps.com/tutorials/ maybe ull find your answer here :shock:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Gaggle

Post by Gaggle »

Rich deisel is focused on jk2 radiant...i tried him once.. me no like... also.. he didnt fool around with fog... strange...he probably clicked a wrong button.. o well... all i need are elevators and sliding texture

Its all bout mE!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

about the fog. you're fucked. i dont know. i already explained the sliding texture, and im not a big elevator expert.
Jerksauce

Woot

Post by Jerksauce »

Well guys, I figured it out, But I need to make fire now. Can somebody help me? I can find fire shaders anywhere. I know it's possible... yeah. Well thanks guys! -Jerksauce 8)
NULL
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

HHASDHASHDHh ASHDHASDHhhsahdhAHH hadsasfh HS fire = fx_runner NOT a shader. why dont YOU try unzipping your assets0 and learn something? fire is clearly stated on richdiesels exactly, and it gives you the ability to want to explore for more FX_runners.
Jerksauce

THX

Post by Jerksauce »

Thanks Bob it works, and I HAVE unzipped Assets0, I can skin well, but I'm trying to learn how to map now so there. Thanks again. :D
NULL